A top-seller on Amazon, the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer has quickly gained attention of customers who find that the horizontal slow juicer performs amazingly well on many counts.
An AMZCHEF slow juicer is made of quality materials and its juicing performance is impressive, to say the least. Moreover, the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer is very easy to assemble, operate and clean up after use.
It effectively juices a vast array of produce like fruit, vegetables, leafy greens and wheatgrass. The nutritious and tasty juice is free from oxidation and stays fresh for 2 to 3 days.
To learn more about this excellent horizontal slow juicer model, check out this brief AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer review – and then buy yourself one.
In a hurry?
Here’s a quick overview of the AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer to help you make up your mind…
- effective juicing performance
- can tackle all types of produce
- powerful 150 watts motor
- slow juicing at barely 80 RPM
- advanced 7 spiral auger delivers high juice yield
- very quiet operation
- safety features prevent accidents
- assembling and set up is quick and simple
- easy to operate
- clean up is fast and trouble-free
- dishwasher-friendly components
- juice tends to be more foamy
- small feed chute means longer prep time
Our Rating Score: 4.6/5
AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer Review : A Quick Juicer Overview
Let’s find out why AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer has become such a big favorite of customers.
Here’s a quick look at some of the best and most popular features at a glance…
AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer : 13 Reasons For Its Raging Popularity
- AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer handles all types of ingredients effortlessly. From hard produce like apples, ginger and pears to tough greens like wheatgrass, it can extract juice from them with ease. Juice yield is high and most of the nutrition is retained with minimal loss to heat or oxidation, which leads to longer shelf-life for the juice.
- The powerful 150-W motor in the AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer is not too strong to agitate the juice and it is adequate to extract every last bit of juice from any produce.
- AMZCHEF slow juicer is equipped with the 7-spiral advanced auger that rotates at 80 rpm, extracting more juice from fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass and leafy greens alike.
- The AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer delivers high juice yield without any loss of nutrients, enzymes, or minerals and vitamins.
- The juicer is very quiet in operation. At 60 dB, the. AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer will not disturb sleeping family members or even babies
- Safety features in the AMZCHEF slow juicer prevent accidental switching on when the juicer is not assembled properly.
- AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer is easy to put together, assemble for juicing and take apart for cleaning.
- The juicer is easy to operate. The AMZCHEF slow juicer is so easy to use that even a beginner to juicing will find it easy to get started.
- Cleaning up is easy too. All the parts are dishwasher safe. It only takes a few minutes to dismantle the juicer and wash the components.
- High quality materials are used in the construction of an AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer. All parts are BPA-free. Only food grade materials are used.
- Reverse function helps to unclog the machine and clean the juicer. If the dry fruit pulp chokes the auger, you can simply pour water and run the juicer on reverse. The machine easily cleans itself.
- A very compact design makes the AMZCHEF slow juicer attractive to buyers with little space on their kitchen counter.
- The juicer has an attractive finish. It looks great on any counter and will nicely blend in with any kitchen decor.
What are the drawbacks with an AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer?
- Longer prep times are a disadvantage with the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer and the reason is because the feed tube is small and narrow. You’ll have to chop vegetables and fruits into smaller pieces to fit through it.
- There’s some foaming while you juice. To remove it, you may need to use a foam filter.
- This juicer is heavier than other models, and lifting or moving the AMZCHEF slow juicer can be a little cumbersome.
What makes the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer Special?
As with any other juicer, the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer review will take a closer look at 5 broad aspects of this juicing machine –
- Ease of use
On all of these counts, the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer handles itself with pride against any other contender for top spot.
The AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer boasts of a powerful 150-W motor that pulverizes all fresh produce and extracts every bit of nutrition out of fruits, vegetables, wheatgrass, leafy greens and more.
The slow masticating juicer effectively handles all types of produce from hard stuff like carrots and ginger, to apples and pears and from celery to tomatoes and oranges. It does great with leafy greens too.
Juice extraction is excellent, and the absence of foaming or frothing means the taste is delicious and you can safely store the juice for longer.
Even though the AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer has a powerful motor, it is very quiet when juicing which is great advantage in urban households where neighbors and family live in close quarters.
The feed tube is small and narrow. This is a very safe way to juice as children can not put their hands into the device, risking injury.
However, the smaller feed chute means there’s a longer prep time involved in juicing. You will have to cut and chop fresh produce in to small enough pieces to fit in through the feed chute.
The AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer has a very eye-catching design, that is both ergonomic and appealing.
The juicer’s sleek and aesthetic design fits in with any kitchen, be it modern or traditional. The appliance matches most indoor decor and will complement your kitchen or pantry nicely.
The construction is with food-grade materials and BPA-free plastic, making it a safe juicer to use. These materials resist corrosion and damage due to heat. As a result, your juicer is durable and lasts for years. You can look forward to juicing with the AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer for a long time to come.
AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer : Easy To Use
The AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer is very easy to assemble for juicing. It has few parts, so assembly is a breeze. It has a safety lock indicator which helps in easy assembly and dis-assembly.
The AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer has a reverse button that helps to unclog the machine if it gets choked on produce while juicing.
This button also helps in clean up after you have finished juicing. Simply add water and close the spout. Then press the reverse button and the juicer cleans itself.
AMZCHEF slow juicer automatically separates pulp from the juice because of its high quality filter. The food grade 304 slow juicer filter has many tiny holes to filter out the unwanted bits. It also helps extract much purer juice than normal.
Cleaning Up Is Quick & Easy
As the pulp from the juicing process is continuously eliminated there is no need to stop the machine while juicing. At the end of a session, simply remove all pulp from the filter chamber, and wash the components with warm water before you dry it.
Moreover, all the removable components, are dishwasher safe, which makes cleaning simple and hassle-free.
AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer : A Juicer To Fit Any Budget
One reason for the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer‘s amazing popularity is its affordable price.
The AMZCHEF slow juicer is a good choice for
- buyers on a tight budget, such as college students or
- someone new to juicing who wants a simple, easy to use device, without having to spend a lot of money, or
- an expert juicer who wants a compact juicer to use in a small kitchen with only little counter space, or
- those juicing for a small household.
The AMZCHEF slow masticating juicer has all that fits the needs of a diverse group of shoppers. No wonder many AMZCHEF slow juicer reviews list this as one of the first choices for juicing fans beginning their journey towards a more healthy lifestyle.
Type: Horizontal Slow Masticating Juicer
Power: 150 watts
Speed: 80 RPM
Color: Classic Red
Height: 11.42 inches
Base: 14.57 x 7.32 inches
Weight: 10.25 pounds
Which Other Juicers Should You Consider?
While there are several other options depending upon your juicing needs, these are some of the top alternatives you should take a look at…
- Breville Compact Juicer
- Best slow juicer review
- Omega cold press 365 juicer
- Koios masticating juicer review
AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer Review : Some Other Features
The AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer comes with a 2-year manufacturer’s warranty.
Though other slow juicer models offer a 15-year warranty, remember that what you’ll pay for this juice is less than a third of any other regular masticating juicer. No wonder the manufacturer offers a shorter warranty.
Centrifugal juicers extract juice while spinning at high speeds of 1500 rpm. This generates heat which is transferred to the juice and leads to loss of valuable minerals and enzymes.
The AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer has a 7 spiral updated auger. So even if it runs at a low 80 rpm speed, there’s effective juicing with very little damage to the nutrients in fresh juice.
There is also less agitation of juice, which means there’s also less oxidation. Overall, this contributes to great juice quality.
The spiral screw auger in the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer pulverizes, grinds, chews and extracts every bit of juice from the produce leaving behind only dry pulp. You’ll get up to 90% more juice, especially when juicing greens.
The AMZCHEF slow juicer comes with 2 different sized cups
- a700ml cup and
- a 1-liter storage cup.
Who Should Buy AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicers?
Juicing enthusiasts who are looking for an affordable masticating juicer option can pick up the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer as it offers great performance at a very affordable price.
Even juicing novices will find it simple to use. Anybody who wants large amounts of juice extracted from leafy greens or wheatgrass will find this one of the most affordable options amongst masticating juicers.
How Does The AMZCHEF’s Slow Masticating Juicer Compare To Centrifugal Juicers?
The AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer uses a low-speed spinning of the motor with 7-groove spiral screw to extract juice efficiently from any fresh produce.
This is a better way to extract juice and that’s the reason why the AMZCHEF slow juicer outperforms many centrifugal juicers in juice yield. It is especially good at extracting high amounts of juice from leafy greens. Most centrifugal juicers perform poorly with greens.
Juice extracted by the AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer is of better quality as extraction is slow and free of agitation. No heat is transferred to your juice. There’s also no oxidation. As a result, you can store the juice in a fridge for 72 hours without it getting spoiled or losing its flavor.
Juicing Tips For AMZCHEF Masticating Juicer
When juicing stringy produce like celery, be sure to cut it into small bits and feed slowly.
To remove stuck pieces, just press the reverse button. The bits will come off and you can continue to juice again without any trouble.
In Summary: AMZCHEF Masticating Juicer Review
AMZCHEF Slow Masticating Juicer offers superb performance on a budget.
Only high-quality food-grade materials are used to make this juicer. The materials are corrosion proof and heat-resistant.
With a modern design and compact size that will fit into any kitchen this juicer takes up only little space on your kitchen counter. It offers copious juice yield with maximum retention of nutrition.
Smooth pulp-free juice is really tasty. The juice has a long shelf-life and tastes fresh for up to 72 hours. The juicer manufacturer offers a 2-year warranty against defects.
AMZCHEF Slow Juicer Review
- What is the best slow masticating juicer?
- Why is a masticating juicer better?
- What is Amzchef?
- What are the best masticating juicers?