‘Juicer buy’ is one of the terms most used to search on Google when wishing to purchase a juicer.
So, you have decided to go for a juicer and are eager to purchase one. You type “juicer buy” in the search box and try to find the one juicer that will make juicing a breeze for you rather than the chore that it is now. It is not easy to find one on the first search try. A deeper and more detailed search is necessary to find the perfect juicer for your needs.
Trying to juice with blenders, mixer-grinders and other non-juicer appliances is a real pain. You end up wasting hours of precious time in preparation, setting up, feeding the machine, straining, cleaning and more. If you intend to juice everyday to help your family lead a more healthy lifestyle then buying a juicer is the right decision.
Now that the decision to juicer buy has been made the next more important question pops up.
Which type of ‘juicer to buy’?
- There are 3 main types of juicers in the market today. The centrifugal juicers that juices in seconds.
- Masticating or slow juicers that take longer but offer a more nutritious juice due the cold press method they follow.
- Finally, citrus juicers that mainly juice oranges, grapefruits and other citrus fruits.
The answer to the type of juicer buy is not very straightforward as you have to balance time to juice, storage area needed, budget and other constraints in your buying decision. So, things become a little more complicated than just looking up juicer buy. You have to look up ‘slow juicer buy‘ and ‘centrifugal juicer buy’ to weigh the pros and cons of both.
It’s all very complicated we agree, that’s why we have a few simple rules
Newbie Juicer – Buy A Simple To Use Model
Our rule of thumb advice for a newbie juicer is to go for a centrifugal juicers. With centrifugal models you will make a slight compromise on quality of juice but the ease of operation, very little prep time needed and speed of juicing make up for any shortcomings.
Juicing Expert – Options For Juicer Buy
For the juicing expert our advice to go for a cold press slow juicer. When you consider that masticating juicers are slightly more involved in their juicing process this makes sense.
As a newbie you will not want to go through trouble and hassle of operating a masticating juicer.
How to choose from the bewildering array of juicer buy choices?
Finding answers to those questions on your own is impossible. You neither have the time nor the resources to research hundreds of models in the market today. You would have stumbled on at least a dozen different models with your first 3 search results of ‘juicer buy’.
So which is the best model for you?
You have come to the right place to know the answer for that question. Here at Juicer Buy Reviews our job is to find the best juicers for the different/specific needs. Some need the convenience of a quick cup of delicious juice before they rush off to work, others need a more nutritious cup which can be got only using a slow juicer, while others are only looking for a cup of orange juice and all they need is a citrus juicer.
Why do you need a juicer?
To make and drink juice. Juicer buy helps find a juicer that helps the buyer to lead a more healthy lifestyle. For the past decade or so healthy eating has become the mantra of every health conscious American. Even the former first lady urged us to eat more fruits and vegetables and cut down on unhealthy fries and desserts. But consuming 5 servings of fruits and veggies daily can be tough with the busy lives we lead.
So the next best option is to drink them up in juice form. That’s where ‘juicer buy’ searches come in. We all want the juicer bar experience at home.
Should we believe all those claims of benefits and celebrity endorsements about juices ranging from reducing blood pressure, easing muscle pains and make you more energetic and so on? The juice cleanses claim to clear our toxins from your body while improving your skin and reducing your weight.
The advice from true health experts is don’t believe the hype. Juices can not in any way be better than the vegetables and fruits themselves. Without the fibre they are in fact less nutritious. But despite this they can still enhance your diet by a healthy dose of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. But the benefits can happen only if you include it daily to your diet and that is not easy without a juicer. With the wrong kind of juicer, the whole operation and cleaning can be such a pain that even the most dedicated health fanatic might let their juicer gather dust in some corner of the kitchen cabinet.
That’s exactly the reason why your ‘juicer buy’ decision needs to match your requirements.
Centrifugal Models For Newbie Juicers
Centrifugal Juicers – Breville Juice Fountain Plus – The Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
For newbie juicers we present the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus as the absolute best choice for the following reasons
- It is simple to operate and clean.
- For every pound of produce used this juicer gives one of highest yields in terms of juice produced.
- Prep time is minimized due to extra wide chutes that take in large chunks of fruits and veggies.
- Large pulp jar reduces the need to make frequent stops while juicing.
- High speed of juicing means even busy folks can enjoy a cup of nutritious juice every day.
- Very little space needed to store the appliance due to its compact size.
All these features make the Breville Juice Fountain Plus a clear choice for newbie users.
Masticating Juicers For Expert Juicers
Masticating Juicer – Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer
Best picks in the masticating juicer category
Omega J8006 Nutrition Center Juicer is a Amazon bestseller
- Very littler foam or heat generated during slow juicing process.
- High rate of nutrition retention during juicing
- Expert juicers will appreciate the amazing power and features of the Omega J8006.
- This juicer easily tackles apple, wheatgrass, oranges, grapes, cucumber, kale and more to produce high quality juice.
- The pulp is very dry and produces highest amount of yield.
- Long shelf life of upto 72 hours.
Citrus Juicer: For Those Who Want To Juice Just Oranges
Proctor’s Silex Lemonade Stand Citrus Juicer
The Proctor Silex Citrus Juicer is a the simple to use appliance for juicing citrus fruits like oranges.
- Compact size.
- Highly portable.
- The juice pitcher is detachable so just juice and take the pitcher to the table.
- Pulp control feature let’s you adjust juice pulpiness.
- Auto reverse feature helps get maximum juice from every orange/grapefruit you juice.
- Fruits of different sizes can be juiced by using two reamers that come with the product.
- Very low cost product that outperforms juicers priced 10 times its prize.
The review team gives 5 stars for this product without hesitation.